This alpha release is a non-embarrassing release after huge refactory, ready for the community to review and start commit it to the trunk. This release makes the following major changes:
- Take OpenGL coordination as the default, i.e the X-axis starts from left to right; the Y-axis starts from bottom to the top; the Z-axis starts from inside to outside of the screen; the orientation is in the left-bottom of the viewport.
- Add OpenGL-like functions: createTriangles(.., “strip”), createTriangles(.., “fan”), createQuads(.., “strip”), …
- add setScheduler to Viewport and Scene, so users may override the default zOrder scheduler by bsp.
- Merge setTexture and setFill to setFill
fix the following bugs:
- bsp sorting bug
- Add intensity in ambient light source.
and the following optimization:
- Optimize the Cube, only three surface are rendered.
- Optimize the Cylinder to eliminate rendering the back cap
And there are still a long way to go:
- Verify the coordination system
- Verify the lighting effects
- Redraw optimization
Attached is the tar ball, just untar it in
$DOJO/all/truck/dojox, gfx3d directory is created, and